Water Truck Bodies
- Chassis-matched capacities (4K to 52K) for all manufacturers’ truck chassis.
- Engineered baffle system for stability along with internal side splash plates that rolls the water back onto itself to prevent sloshing.
- Internal man-way access to all compartments with latchable doors from front to back and side to side (on some models).
- Low “CG” with center-point drain system.
- Attachments matched to the customer’s application (sprayheads, water cannons, lighting, etc.).
- Variety of liner materials available depending on customer requirement.
- Standard mild steel construction, rust-resistant plate available on request.
- Utilizes chassis’ standard body mounting points, can be designed to raise (using chassis’ existing hoist system) or hard-mounted.
- Internal access through top mounted manholes.
- Large fill port with purpose built splash/trash screen.
- Air or Hydraulic activation.
- Spray pattern designed with customer input, variety of spray-bar configurations available.
Mine Rite Water Truck Bodies
Click a thumbnail for more info
MRT 32K Water Truck Body
Caterpillar 785 truck chassis
MRT 52K Water Truck Body
Komatsu 830E truck chassis